Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Update Time!

Hey everyone! I know that it has been a while since I last posted. You probably thought that we haven't been traveling or that I simply had given up on my blog. Neither of these assumptions are correct. We still have been traveling, I just haven't had the opportunity to write about it.

For the past few months we have been in the process of packing up our lives and moving over 6,000 miles from home. We have finally arrived in our new home! Would you like to know where we, for now, have our roots? Take a guess..






Beautiful Hawaii!

We are both so excited to explore and indulge ourselves in the fabulous culture. Of course, I will keep all of you updated on all of our adventures.

Over the next few weeks, I will be catching you all up on our past adventures that I hadn't had the chance to share. So keep your eyes peeled.

If there is anything that you would like to me to explore, try or blog about involving this beautiful paradise, please let me know and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment