Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Best Traveler Quotes

On the days that I'm at home and I get the itch to be on the go, but I know I can't, I tend to find quotes that get me excited to travel again. I like to get myself excited to find new adventures! So I've compiled a list of my absolute favorite quotes. I hope you enjoy!


  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." - Martin Buber
  • "Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." - Mary Ritter Beard 
  • "For the born traveler, traveling is a besetting vice. Like other vices, it is imperious, demanding it's victim's time, money, energy and the sacrifice of comfort." - Aldous Huxley

  • "Traveling is not something you're good at. It's something you do. Like breathing." - Gayle Forman
  • "Collect memories, not things." 
  • "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller
  • "We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost." -Ray Bradbury 
  • "To live would be an awfully big adventure." -Peter Pan
  • "Travel not to find yourself but to remember who you've been all along." 

What are your favorite travel quotes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment