Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Ultimate Road Trip Playlist

There's no greater feeling than packing up the car and getting behind the wheel.. Just you, the open road and a rockin' playlist. Sometimes, on long trips, music can be the only thing keeping my sanity, especially in traffic or during a rainstorm. So I thought I'd share my personal road trip playlist.



  • Born to Run- Bruce Springsteen
  • I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers
  • Daylight- Maroon 5
  • Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
  • Don't Stop Believing- Journey
  • California Callin' - Enrique Iglesias
  • Paradise by the Dashboard Light- Meatloaf
  • On the Road Again - Canned Heat
  • Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
  • All Summer Long- Kid Rock
  • Not in Love - Enrique Iglesias
  • The Way You Touch Me- Enrique Iglesias
  • Say It - Enrique Iglesias
  • Drops of Jupiter - Train
  • Love Shack - B-52s
  • I Almost Told You That I Loved You - Papa Roach
  • Carry on my Wayward Son - Kansas 
  • Uma Thurman- Fall Out Boy
  • Wheel in the Sky- Journey
  • Hotel California- The Eagles
  • Another Day in Paradise- Phil Collins
  • Margaritaville- Jimmy Buffet
  • All Around Me - Flyleaf
  • Shut up and Drive- Rhianna 
  • Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles 

1 comment: