Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

More of the Best Coffee Shops on Oahu




Since writing my previous post The Best Coffee Shops on Oahu I've discovered a couple more hidden gems. I mean, I'm sure that comes as no surprise for any of you, since you all know how much I love coffee! 

Honestly, most of these I just happened to drive by and I had to try them. 

  • Ali'i Coffee Co
I was driving around downtown and I looked over and happened to see it. I immediately pulled over into a nearby parking area and went in. 


They have tons of unique options of drinks (they're known for their cold brew). I decided to try the  iced Taro Ube Latte. 


The barista shook my drink as though it was a cocktail and handed it to me. The vibrantly purple drink was absolutely delicious! If you're ever in Honolulu I totally recommend trying it. 




35 S. Beretania St
Honolulu Hi 96813



Also, they offer reusable straws for $1. You should totally get one! Help save the environment!
  • Drive Thru Joe
Drive Thru Joe is a local coffee truck. They offer unique takes on cold brew coffee, such as Caramel Cream and Hawaiian Tropic.

Caramel Cream Cold Brew


 All of their coffee is delicious! And the owners are absolutely lovely people.




Drive Thru Joe is currently located at Schofield Barracks. You will need base access to try their delicious coffee. 

Here's their Facebook where you can see any updates or changes in location.
  • Chad Lou Coffee Roasters
This small, cozy coffee shop is hidden in Kailua Town. It's the perfect place to stop and get a coffee and just hang out. 



 They even offer bagged coffee for purchase, that is roasted in store.


45 Kihapai St
Kailua Hi 96734

  • Morning Brew

Morning Brew just opened in downtown Kaka'ako. The coffee shop itself is very modern and clean. They have local art displayed on the walls.

The view from upstairs in Morning Brew

The coffee is amazing! They also offer a pretty large food menu that includes waffles and sandwiches. It's a great place to hang out with friends or even bring you laptop and do some work. 

685 Auahi St 
#113
Honolulu Hi 96813


Have you tried any of these coffee shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment