Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2018

Perfect Date Night

So I recently had the opportunity to try out the Pravette Projector C7 Series.




The size is a little too big for me. I think it's perfect for a date night at home or even a movie on the lawn night with your family. But I don't think it'd be good for taking on trips. You couldn't really take it camping with you due to the fact it needs an external power source.

But I do think this projector is pretty good. The image quality is great and even the built in speaker is pretty good. If you plan on using it outside or in a large room, you may want to use external speakers to make it a little louder.




Overall, I think the Pravette Projector C7 Series is a great buy for the price.

Pros:

  • Good built in audio. Pretty loud
  • Great image quality. Bright, clear and vivid.
  • Uses multiple sources for the movies (HDMI, USB, etc)
  • Has a remote so there's no need to get up to change any settings.
  • Perfect for an at home date night.

Cons:
  • A little too big and not great for travel.
  • Requires an outside power source. 

So go ahead and pop some popcorn, grab your lawn chairs and have your very own "drive in" in the comfort of your back yard. 

Click here if you'd like to purchase you're own Pravette Projector C7 Series.



Disclosure: I have received compensation in the form of free or discounted products for this post, but as always, the views and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment